The MFA e-Learning Platform houses the 3 MFA e-Learning Programs:
- MFA Digital Foundations Program - covering 8 courses, over 13 weeks.
- MFA Television Foundations Program - covering 6 courses, over 10 weeks.
- SBS Inclusion Program - covering 7 DE&I courses,a learn at your own pace program.
Who is the Media Federation of Australia (MFA)?
The MFA, established in 1997, is the peak body representing media communication agencies to government, industry, media owners and the general public. The MFA membership represents over 90% of all media agency placed media billings in Australia.
We are an Alliance of Australian media agencies who represent the COMMON INTERESTS of our industry.
Our Purpose - We exist to champion a dynamic and valued media industry.
Our Vision - To be a FORCE that makes the media industry better at what we do for clients:
- Mastery in media agencies
- Advancement of our people
- Improvement of the tools we use
- Growth of clients businesses